OPEN EVERY SUNDAY 1PM-4PM
Detached Condominiums Located in Beautiful Quail Hollow.
Situated on the Quail Hollow Golf Course, this upscale free-standing condominium development broke ground in the fall of 2018. With quality, high-end builds by Ralph Victor Construction, a premium location close to parks, medical facilities, restaurants and shopping, and free standing condominium home sites that offer a low maintenance alternative to single-family home construction, this unique ownership opportunity will provide a lifestyle dedicated to pursuing your interests, not your lawn equipment! Location, luxury construction, and lifestyle conveniences are all available at Hygrove Villas. Call today to reserve your homesite!
Office: 440-357-9242 or Todd Victor: 440-346-2044
One year Quail Hollow Golf Club Social Membership included for new condominium owners. (Per application acceptance) (Current members excluded)
Hygrove Villas – Models & Floor Plans
Wellinton is a wide two-story design with a total area of 2,665.5 square feet. The first-floor plan has an area of 1,753 square feet including a 2-car garage and a lanai. The second floor has a larger area of 711 square feet consisting of bedroom 2 and 3 with the option of a 4th bedroom.
Click floor plan image below to view PDF
Windsor is also a wide two-story design with a total area of 2566.33 Square feet. The first floor has an area of 1,742 square feet including a 2-car garage and a lanai. The second floor has an area of 824 square feet including bedroom 2 and 3 with the option of an 8×12 loft.
Click floor plan image below to view PDF
Hygrove Villas – Quality Construction Features
- All gas, electric, sewer and water tie in fees
- Two-year home warranty
- Standard Landscaping
- Lanai per plan
- 2 car garage
- Concrete driveway & sidewalk
Kitchen / Bath Cabinets & Countertops
- Your choice with cabinet allowance of $8350- $10,500. Cabinets with all soft close and plywood boxes
- Granite counter top allowance of $4500-$6400
- 5 1/4” painted baseboard
- 3 1/4” painted casing
- Dexter by Schlage® lever door handles
- Masonite 2 or 6 panel doors
Windows and Doors
- Pella® 2500 series vinyl windows and 3500 Slider doors or comparable
- Limited Lifetime Dimensional IKO® shingles with synthetic felt and ridge ventilation
- Allowance per plan
- R-49 blown-in insulation ceiling
- R-19 insulation walls
- Sound insulation around waste lines from second floor
- Flooring allowance per plan can includes Tile, Engineered Wood, LVT, Laminate, Tile shower in Master Bath, carpet and all labor/material.
- Tiled Master shower
- Master shower to have a fixed shower head with extra hand held on slide bar. Other bath will be one-piece fiberglass unit
- American Standard® commodes.
- Moen® or similar wing handle faucets.
- 3/4’” T&G OSB flooring glued and nailed
- 2×6 wall construction 16” o.c.
- 7/16” OSB wall sheeting
- 5/8 to 1/2” OSB roof sheeting
- Engineered trusses 2’ o.c. or rafters 16” o.c. per plans
- 2×10 floor joist per plans
- James Hardy® siding or choice of Provia® vinyl siding.
- Per plan
Plumbing & Heating
- High efficiency 50 gallon gas hot water heater / power vent
- Stainless steel under mount sink, Refrigerator water line
- Shut off valve on all sinks
- Hose bib Hot & Cold in garage
- Hose bib outside back & front
- Gas 90% high efficient forced air Furnace by Lenox®
- Digital Thermostat
Wiring & Electrical
- 4 cable outlets
- Wire for fans with light in all bedrooms
- 30 Recessed lights throughout house
- Pre-wired for fan in great room
- Smoke detectors to code
- Doorbell chimes
- 3 Outlets in garage
- 2 exterior weatherproof electrical outlets. One front, one in back
- 200-amp service
- Outlet and vent for dryer
- Wiring to code
- $2000 / $3500
- Closets, shelving, mirrors and shower door
- Towel bars and toilet paper holders
- $4000-$5000 allowance
Many upgrades to choose from in lighting, flooring, bath, appliances and HVAC
In our continuing efforts to meet the challenges of product improvements, we reserve the right to make changes or substitutions without notice. This sheet is for illustrative purposes only and is not part of a legal contract.